Choose Pride Auto Care
Here’s why you should buy tires from an independent service center, like Pride Auto Care, versus big box retailers or tire discount shops:
- YOU and your family’s SAFETY is important. You should always take the time to get the right tires installed by a true technician who actually knows suspension or undercar repair. That’s Pride Auto Care.
- Pride Auto Care technicians are ASE certified, we offer COMPLETE automotive services and can repair, adjust or service just about any alignment or suspension issue we find when we put your tires on.
- We’re not just hanging new tires on your car and sending you down the road. We throw in a $40 wheel alignment check to boot! Now, how’s that for real value?
- Relax! The nice thing is, all four of our auto repair shops are ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Recognized facilities.
- Our ASE-certified technicians check your old tires for bad wear patterns, scalloping, feathering, shoulder wear, etc. which may indicate something is not good with your suspension, your shocks or the old tires themselves.
- Safety first! We know what we’re looking for and inspect your undercar for loose or worn components and diagnose any irregularly worn parts that we find. Then we offer you a complete and honest estimate of the needed repairs and handle these as you see fit.
The Bottom Line on Buying Tires At Pride Auto Care:
- We sell you the right tire for your car based on true OE fitments, your needs and your budget.
- Honestly, we understand saving money and offer competitively priced tires for virtually every budget out there (and we include a FREE $40 wheel alignment check with every set we sell!)
- On top of that, we have access to virtually every major and minor brand tire made. Check us out!
- Our tire experts show you the differences between the “cheap” tires and the safety, ride comfort, longevity and “bang-for-your-buck” value differences between the many various types and makes of tires.
- But the complete picture to proper tire installation and vehicle safety is to have your undercar and suspension checked regularly, especially in Colorado with our resident pot holes and extreme driving conditions. Tires and your car’s suspension are an integral part of keeping your car safe, comfortable and long running.
- When Pride installs your tires, we give your car or light truck a complete undercar inspection by ASE certified technicians (not entry level “tire slingers”). We check things out very thoroughly before we send you out with your new tires. How much is your safety worth?
True peace of mind for our customers!
Selecting The Right Tires And Wheels For Your Car:
‘Discount’ tires sellers and big box retailers
- The vast majority of ‘discount’ tires sellers and big box retailers are about selling tires by the millions. We sell them by the hundreds. For them it’s about moving tons of tires, not about true car care.
- ‘Discount’ tires sellers and big box retailers simply sell tires at a discount price and hang them on your car.
Really? “But wait a minute, sir, aren’t you going to check my suspension and alignment? Make sure my car is safe and won’t wear my tires out prematurely?”
- NO, that’s not going to happen at these discount tire places. That’s not what they do…they sell tires cheaper (and usually not by as much as you think!!!) That’s it.
- Isn’t your family’s safety and your peace of mind worth a couple bucks more for tires? And usually we’re talking only a few bucks. We include a $40, 4-wheel complete alignment check with every set we sell. That usually offsets any perceived “discount” you think you’re getting anyway. Wa-hoo!